Thursday, May 22, 2008

Vancouver Apple Store to Open Saturday

For my 100th post, I am announcing that the Apple Retail Store in Vancouver will open on Saturday, 24 May 2008, at 10:00 PDT.

Woohoo!

The Apple Retail Store is located at Pacific Centre Mall in downtown Vancouver. Here's the address for anyone who wants to attend the 10 AM Grand Opening:

Apple Store® Pacific Centre
910-609 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC
V7Y 1G5



View Larger Map

There will be a preview for the media at 9 AM. For accredited journalists (exact words in press release), please call (416) 367-8251 to confirm your attendance. Anyway, after the media preview, the Apple Retail Store will open to the general public! Yay!

By the way, I don't think this location has its own page on the Apple Canada website. I've been looking for it, but the only locations that the drop down menu shows are the Toronto (Ontario) and the Laval (Quebec) stores. Maybe because it's brand-spankin' new?

I don't know if I'll get to go - I'm on vacation starting 16:30 tomorrow, hehe - but I will definitely check the store out. Maybe I can go there on my birthday... I think it's a great idea. (Wink wink)

Now I almost wish my iPod Nano malfunctioned so I could get it looked at there. Hi-hi-hi.

No comments: