After three years of being here in Canada, several things in my life have changed:
- My faith - I became a Protestant on March 26, 2002. I proclaimed it to my church on Easter Sunday, April 20, 2003.
- My career - I used to be a Statistics major, but I switched to Financial Management (Professional Accounting)
- My standards for the opposite sex - He should be H.O.T. [please refer to http://www.geocities.com/butterflykissesjc for more info; click "Bookworm" and go to "Christian"]
- My employment status - I'm working now!
- My choice of guys - I tend to like more white guys now... Hmmmm...
But some things still haven't changed:
- My choice of food - I still love Filipino dishes. Nothing beats tinolang manok and nilagang baka.
- My choice of language - Filipino for life!
- My love for my long-time friends - Especially for my best friend!
Next step? Take my oath as a Canadian citizen.
Next stop? Switzerland.