Thursday, July 12, 2007

Billboard Album Charts

Now that My December and Ms. Kelly have been released, I wonder how they fared in the Billboard album charts...

Billboard Top 200
My December debuted at number TWO! I don't care that Miley Cyrus beat Kelly to the top spot. Kelly rules! On its second week, Kelly's third record (and the most controversial) dropped to three, because T.I.'s new record topped the chart.

According to SOHH.com, Ms. Kelly moved 82,700 copies in its first week. It debuted at number SIX. Not bad, Ms. Kelly, not bad at all. Actually I didn't expect Ms. Kelly to crack the top 50! It was a very pleasant surprise.

Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums
Being the second bestselling new release this week, Ms. Kelly debuted at number TWO! Like I said, not bad at all.

Top Digital Albums
My December is the fourth most downloaded album. Woohoo!

Hopefully both CDs will climb the charts next week!

No comments: