Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ms Kelly's Writing a Children's Book

People.com reported today that Ms Kelly - also known as Kelly Rowland - is writing a children's book between albums.

Speaking backstage after performing in Cannes, France, she says, "Everything is confidential right now, but I'm really excited because I've talked to some different publishing companies and got some people interested." Apparently the book is in its early stages and is yet to be named. She also says her five god-kids are the reasons she's writing a children's book. "I love my god-kids," she says. "I love kids!"

I wonder what her book's about. I hope it's about kicking the butts of the mega-popular kids. Hehe.

Speaking of Ms Kelly being in Cannes, here's her video blog, or vlog, for Friday, 16 May.



I hope she comes back in the US soon! And I hope her new record will kick butt!

No comments: