Friday, May 23, 2008

Vancouver Apple Store Grand Opening Update

It seems like Apple Canada was reading my mind while I was writing about the Apple Canada press release last night. Or did I just speak (write?) too soon?

On one of my little breaks today at work, I went to the Apple Canada website and - lo and behold! - the retail store page had been updated. The Pacific Centre store page is up and running!

It appears that the media preview venue is different from the exact address of the store, which is this:

Apple Store, Pacific Centre
701 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
V7Y 1C6


View Larger Map

I've already programmed the phone number into my BlackBerry Pearl. Haha!

Anyway, I may not be able to go to the grand opening, but I'll see y'all there in the near future. See ya!

No comments: