Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Top LOST Bloggers Chat Tomorrow at Zap2It

Excited about tomorrow's Season 5 finale? I'm sure you are. I totally am!

Tomorrow, May 13th at 2pm EDT, our favourite LOST bloggers are chatting about LOST, the finale, and probably more at Zap2It. DocArzt a.k.a. Jon Lachonis, Erika Olson, JOpinionated, and the co-creators of SL-Lost are coming together to chat about LOST for the afternoon preceding the finale, during the finale, and after the finale. Whoa. This chat is going to be so much fun!

With the craziness at work and at home, I doubt if I can watch/listen to the chat. But I will definitely try.

Also, check out the ten burning questions for the finale at the same site. I'm sure you're all asking at least one of the questions yourselves.

By the way, see you tonight at 9/8 central on Fox for the Fringe season finale. Woohoo! Then the LOST Season 5 finale starts at 8pm tomorrow at ABC with a clip show and the two-hour season finale proper - entitled "The Incident" - starts at 9pm.

P.S. - If you're a registered voter in British Columbia, then do not forget to vote today.

Ciao for now.

No comments: