Saturday, June 28, 2008

Join the Blogathon Vancouver 2008

I saw this article from yesterday's 24 Hrs: it's about a Blogathon being organized by Rebecca Bollwitt of Miss604.com.

On 26 July 2008, bloggers have to post to their blog every 30 minutes for an entire day (24 hours). According to the Blogathon wiki, "...the idea is to give 24 hours of your time so that your readers can pledge/donate to your cause of choice to keep that steady stream of content going." Readers or sponsors can donate to the charity of the blogger's choice.

I'm not sure if I can participate in the Blogathon, with my wacky sleeping habits and the dedication of my friend's son. That's why I'm spreading the word now. Although I can probably try the mobile blogging feature of Blogger.com...

If you're interested in the Blogathon Vancouver 2008, go to the Sign Up page. Go to the Blogathon wiki and Miss604.com for more information.

No comments: