Friday, June 20, 2008

Evie and Dom to Marry?

I gasped in shock when I turned to page two of today's 24 Hrs tabloid this morning. The paper's celebrity gossip page reported that Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan (Kate Austen and the late Charlie Pace, respectively, in the best show ever) are getting married!

Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan are reportedly set to marry. The actors - who split briefly earlier this year - are said to be planning a quiet ceremony in Hawaii, as a tribute to LOST, the hit TV show on which they met. A source said: 'Evangeline and Dominic have been spending a lot of time together... and are very excited about the future.'


That is interesting. I wonder who the source was.

If this item were true, I'd be very happy for them. They are perfect for each other and they'd make beautiful, creative, talented, and athletic babies.

I hope it's true!

No comments: