Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Need Retail Therapy

This week sucks. I don't want to get into details, but I totally hate this week. That's why I need to go into a store and go buy something.

Like Best Buy or Future Shop.

Yeah, that's my idea of retail therapy: either electronics store, online music store (i.e. iTunes), or - the best of all - a bookstore.

Anyway, I've been wanting to get a Nintendo DS Lite, so I'll probably get one. I'll get the cobalt-and-black DS Lite because my niece already has a red-and-black one. Why do I want one? Firstly, Carrie Underwood, Liv Tyler, and America Ferrera have it, so I want one. (Hehe.) Secondly, I tried playing the Dogz game on my niece's DS Lite and I got the hang of it quite easily. It's so much easier to learn than my nephew's PSP. Thirdly, the games function of my iPod Nano isn't so good; the Click Wheel is so freakin' sensitive that it makes playing a game difficult. It eventually gets annoying.

It's not gonna rain tomorrow, so I'll probably go to Best Buy and get a DS Lite. What games should I get? Hmmm... I wonder if there's a LOST game. Hehehe...

No comments: