Saturday, June 14, 2008

B'Day Pics

Finally!

I got my camera USB connector from my brother-in-law. Woohoo!

Here's a few of them:



I got those from the Metropolis @ Metrotown store of Old Navy on my birthday. Cost me $108. No, I'm not kidding. I just smiled when I saw the total bill.



My sister gave this to me. She must have realized how much I spend for my iPod media. Har-dee-har-har. It was a great gift, actually, because I spent it on my first TV episode purchase (the June 3rd episode of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart; watch the episode too, if you want to know why I bought it) and my first movie rental (August Rush).



And my favourite: caramel highlights! I used to be a hair-colour virgin, but weeks before my birthday, I thought, "Why the heck not?" It's something different. I probably won't get highlights all the time, though. Too much chemicals.

Y'all can go to my Flickr photostream, if you want to see the other B'Day pictures, as well as the other pictures.

No comments: