Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Official Track List for the Deluxe Edition Released

The track listing for the deluxe edition of Kelly Clarkson's new album, All I Ever Wanted, has also been released on her website, KellyOfficial.com

Aside from the regular 14 tracks, there are two bonus tracks, as well as bonus DVD.

Bonus Tracks
  1. Tip Of My Tongue
  2. The Day We Fell Apart

Bonus DVD List
  1. Making The Video
  2. Making The Album
  3. "My Life Would Suck Without You" (Music Video)
  4. Photo Gallery
The deluxe edition is only a buck more than the regular edition, so I'm definitely pre-ordering it. Yay!

UPDATE: Amazon.ca just lowered the price for it. When I pre-ordered the deluxe edition, the price was $17.99 Canadian. The regular edition is now $14.99 Canadian.

I want to flash-forward to March 10th now!

No comments: