Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ah... The Joys of Listening to the DVD Audio Commentaries...

As part of my preparation for the DVD set release and the new season, I was re-watching Season 2 of LOST this weekend. I was listening to the audio commentaries as well.

Anyway, I was re-watching episode 2x16 - "The Whole Truth" - when Daniel Dae Kim (who was doing the commentary with co-star Yunjin Kim, and writers Elizabeth Sarnoff and Christina M. Kim) made a very interesting point.

In one scene, Jack had just stepped out of the shower. He found Locke shaving at the sink. (Thanks to LOST-Media.com for the screen caps.)



Daniel Dae Kim, who plays Jin-Soo Kwon, pointed out that Locke glanced down for a split second (see pic below).



Hahaha! I wonder why Locke did that... Was it scripted or what?!

Hehe.. I'm being naughty, but I swear I did not realise that until DDK pointed it out.

By the way, the DVD sets for LOST Seasons 1 to 3 are all available now. The Season 4 DVD set will be released on 9 December 2008.

And LOST will return on 21 January 2009 at 8/7 central for its fifth season!

No comments: