Friday, November 7, 2008

The Official Countdown Begins...

Mark this date on your calendars: 21 January 2009.

I know I will. I, in fact, have.

On this day, I will not work overtime. I will eat my dinner shortly after I get home. I will do my BrainAge training early. I will be in front of the TV by 19:00, at the latest.

Because at 20:00, the three-hour season premiere event of LOST Season Five will begin!

It's official! DarkUFO reports that LOST will come back on 21 January 2009, at 8/7 central. Apparently, his source was the update on the ABC Inner Circle Twitter account. Who knew ABC had a Twitter account?

So, this is what's gonna happen in those three hours...

1. A one-hour recap special - Too many things have happened. I wonder how they can fit all that in one hour...

2. Episode 5.01 - The much-awaited "Because You Left". Who would be the centre - or centres - of the premiere?

3. Episode 5.02 - "The Lie." Wow. Who could be the central character(s) in this episode? Rumour has it that Hurley takes this one.

Another awesome news: for Season 5, LOST's regular timeslot is 21:00 on Wednesdays! Hmm... Will ABC move Private Practice to a new time/night? But, still. Yay, LOST is back on its old timeslot!

*Sigh* It totally made my day. I was so busy at work that I didn't know about this until I saw Doc Jeff Jensen's status on Facebook.

See y'all on 21 January 2009!!!

No comments: