Saturday, August 21, 2010

Vacation!!!

It's time again for my annual week off from my day job. Yay!

I timed my vacation with the week of my Basic Copy Editing classes at SFU Vancouver. I actually didn't expect my boss to approve my leave, because the August billings are due on Wednesday, August 25th. But she did, and I'm so thankful for that. I am in dire need of time off from work!

For four days, I'll be in class in the mornings and studying in the afternoons. I guess I'm kinda thankful that my freelance business is kinda slow. I can still bid on a project that I like, if I find one, but no work and deadlines this week.

I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do on Friday. I can either go to Victoria with my mom - because I haven't been there in my eight years in Canada! - or book a spa appointment at Spa Utopia. What do y'all think I should do?

Still, I wish I could take a month-long vacation. I've been so exhausted!

Anyhow, I'll try my darnedest to enjoy this week off. I think I'm gonna need the rest for my return to work on August 30th.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: