Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thank God for Work Share Days

I am so glad I'm off today, thanks to the EI Work Share Program.

I caught Kelly Clarkson on The View! Woot woot!

Check out this YouTube video (yes, it's already up):



Thanks to YouTube user TooWeirdToFunction for the clip.

Wasn't she awesome? I love it when she said that she failed her own iPhone Open Mic app. I was seriously laughing my butt off. 

Here's a clip of her "Already Gone" performance:



Thanks again to YouTube user TooWeirdToFunction for the clip.

Now, I'm singing her song. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets stuck in my head (it'll join the songs from last night's Glee).

I love Work Share Days. I'd love 'em even more if I could see the EI payments on my bank statement. (Come on, it's taking forever!)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: