Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LOST Makes Best TV Ensemble List

EW.com readers picked 10 TV shows they think have the best ensemble cast. Read on for a few of the praises...

Reader Sarah says, "Hands down, Arrested Development. Every guest appearance, every regular cast member made that show spectacular."

Rachel K says, "While I am a huge BSG fan I have to go with The West Wing on this. Even during the later years, when Mary McCormack, Alan Alda, and Jimmy Smits joined that cast, it was superb."

Jon says, "While it wasn't the first show to pop into my head, The Shield made me a fan of so many actors that I can't ignore it. I will try any show and watch any movie for Chiklis, Goggins, Karnes, and Pounder."

(Pic taken from DarkUFO.)

Finally, a reader with the handle LadySolitaire wrote this...

"How about LOST? Its cast is made up of veteran actors and rookie actors alike. They are all talented. They can all have a long career in Hollywood. Sure, several actors (and their characters) stand out, such as Michael Emerson, Terry O'Quinn, Henry Ian Cusick, Elizabeth Mitchell, Josh Holloway, Yunjin Kim, Matthew Fox, Jorge Garcia, and Naveen Andrews. But overall, the diversity and the collective and individual talent of the LOST cast makes it a great ensemble."

*Clearing my throat*

Yep, that's me.

I had forgotten about this little survey on the PopWatch Blog back in June. I forgot about my little comment about LOST right after I hit Post Comment - that would be after 2:50 PM of June 12th.

Thank you, EW.com, both for picking the LOST cast as one of TV's best ensemble and for picking my little comment.

No comments: