Monday, March 9, 2009

My Life Would Definitely Suck Without Kelly Clarkson

Is Kelly Clarkson reading my journal and/or my thoughts?

I just finished downloading Kelly Clarkson's All I Ever Wanted (Deluxe Version) from iTunes. Actually, I'm already on my second run of the entire album. And I love it already!

Despite its stark contrast to My December's moodiness and darkness, I actually like it. Both albums reflect my current thoughts and feelings regarding all aspects of my life. While My December helped me through my lengthy depressive period, I think All I Ever Wanted will be my soundtrack for the next few months. (I don't actually know what's going to happen in spring/summer; it's just a gut feeling.)

My favourite songs so far:
  • "My Life Would Suck Without You;"
  • "I Do Not Hook Up;"
  • "Cry" - I just about wept when I first heard this song;
  • "All I Ever Wanted;"
  • "If I Can't Have You;"
  • "Whyyawannabringmedown;"
  • "If No One Will Listen;"
  • "Tip of My Tongue;" and
  • "Can We Go Back"
Will any of these songs beat "Maybe" as my favourite Kelly Clarkson song of all time?

No comments: