Tuesday, March 10, 2009

All I Ever Wanted Tops (Canadian) iTunes Album List

Kelly Clarkson's brand-spankin'-new album, All I Ever Wanted, is out today! I've been enjoying the album since last night (I pre-ordered the deluxe version of the album on iTunes). And the physical copy of the deluxe version I pre-ordered from Amazon.ca arrived today too!

It's 21:51 PDT and the album has gone to number ONE!!! On the Canadian iTunes Top Albums list anyway, that is. I'm also proud to say that the deluxe version is number FOUR!!! (Yes, one of The Numbers!)

The US iTunes Top Albums list, on the other hand, has the deluxe version on number ONE, and the regular album on number FOUR!

Congrats, Kelly!!! I hope the physical - and the overall - first-week sales of the album translate to Billboard #1!

No comments: