Saturday, March 21, 2009

E! Online's Alpha Male Madness Round 3: Jack vs Sayid, Sawyer vs Peter Bishop

If it ain't torture, I don't know what is.

Benjamin Linus and John Locke were knocked out of the E! Online's Alpha Male Madness, Round 2. Two of the remaining LOST men are battling each other, while the other LOST man is pitted against the male lead from Fringe. Yep, that's right: it's now Jack Shephard versus Sayid Jarrah, and James "Sawyer/LaFleur" Ford versus Fringe's Peter Bishop. How am I supposed to choose????

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

In the end, I chose Sawyer over Peter Bishop. I just re-watched "Namaste" (LOST 5x09) and I'm still feeling warm and fuzzy because Sawyer saved Jack & company's butts. And I haven't seen Peter Bishop on Fox since Fringe took a hiatus in favour of American Idol (coughgreedygreedygreedycough). Sorry, Peter; your share of the votes (41.7%) will take a while to catch up to Sawyer's 58.3%.

*Sigh* Why does E! Online have to pit Jack Shephard against Sayid Jarrah? Why??? I like both men - heck, I love both Jack and Sayid! They both have this tortured-tough-sexy-soulful-impulsive-thing going - to which I'm inexplicably drawn. So, in the end, I chose... Dr Jack Shephard. Only to learn that Sayid is beating Jack by 0.4%!!! Just zero-point-four percentage points!!!

Oh, well. They're both from LOST, so whoever wins won't really matter.

It's also sad to see that Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother lost, as well as Dr Owen "McBadAss" Hunt (Grey's Anatomy). On the other hand, I'm pleased to see that Dr Gregory House is beating Dr Derek "McDreamy" Shepherd by 13.6 percentage points. Hehehehehe... I've got nothing against McDreamy; I just think House is way more interesting.

But I'm still miffed that Desmond David Hume is not in any matchups in any round. What's up with that, Kristin?

So, LOST fans/ladies, vote for the LOST men here!!!

No comments: