Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thank God for House and The Dark Knight!

I gotta say this now:

FRINGE WAS ROBBED!!!

But, of course, I am biased. It is my favourite new show, and I cannot get enough of it! Personally, The Mentalist has nothing on Fringe.

Anyway, as much as I loathe popularity-contest type of awards or shows, I was so glad Hugh Laurie (as Male TV Star), House (TV Drama), Carrie Underwood (Female Singer, Country Song for "Last Name," and Star Under 35), Robin Williams (Scene-Stealing Guest Star), Tina Fey (Funny Female Star), Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Online Sensation), and Gary Unmarried (New TV Comedy) won!

I was also glad for The Dark Knight, which won all the categories for which it was nominated. Duh. Although I am torn between The Dark Knight and Iron Man as the best movie of 2008, I think The Dark Knight is very deserving of all the awards and recognition it is getting.

But still...

FRINGE WAS ROBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: