Friday, January 16, 2009

My Life Would Suck Without... The Official Release Date!

The official iTunes release date for Kelly Clarkson's new single, "My Life Would Suck Without You," has finally been released!

I previously reported it as 13th of January, but it turned out to be the add date for radio. Then, yesterday, I received the official newsletter, which said that the single will be available on iTunes on 20 January 2009. So, I was off by a week. Hehe... Here are the actual words on the newsletter if y'all don't believe me:

"My Life Would Suck Without You"
Available on iTunes starting Tuesday 1/20!

For some weird reason, the single release date is not found on the official website. But at least, there's now an official release date for the song on iTunes.

Thank God!

That means, next Tuesday would be very busy and eventful for me. Aside from the craziness at work, these will happen on that day:

  1. US President-elect Barack Obama's inauguration;
  2. The return of Fringe; and
  3. The iTunes release date of "My Life Would Suck Without You"!

Oh, yeah!

No comments: