Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Kelly Clarkson Album Details Released!!!

Finally! The official title and cover of Kelly Clarkson's new album has been revealed on her official website, KellyOfficial.com. The site sent out the official newsletter with the title, cover, and release date of the album.



Hmmm... Not really feeling the cover background, but the title is interesting. Wonder if All I Ever Wanted is also the title of one of the tracks?

However, there is still no official release date for the first single with the fantabulous title - "My Life Would Suck Without You" - and cover though. RCA is saying it's January, but there are only three New Music Tuesdays left this month. I guess I'll have to check iTunes every Tuesday then?



Remember y'all: Kelly Clarkson's new album, All I Ever Wanted, is coming out on 17 March 2009 - as in, St. Patrick's Day! Y'all can pre-order the album from Amazon.com for now. Unfortunately, it is not available for pre-order on Amazon.ca yet. I'll let y'all know when it is.

Can't wait!!!

No comments: