Monday, June 11, 2007

Three Weeks of Chill-Out

So it's 1:20 in the afternoon and I'm not at work. Why?

I'm on vacation for three weeks. Woohoo!

I wanted to go to Toronto, to visit a couple of friends. Unfortunately, I can't just buy a ticket and hop on a plane without any preparations. It's just the way I am. I'm an analyzer so I need to get everything that I need to decide how I'll spend my three-week vacation. Unfortunately I ran out of time because we were very busy at work (period-end is always crazy, you know).

So I'll be home for a couple of days, which is just as well because I have a cold. Then I'll start going out, visiting friends, going to my doctor and dentist. Hopefully we can go to Victoria before my vacation ends.

I'll think of more places to go to. I'll recuperate first.

Ciao.

No comments: