Saturday, January 16, 2010

Michael Emerson Way Back in High School

Who wants to see Michael Emerson's high school pictures? Raise your hands if you do!

I just had to smile when I saw DarkUFO's tweet:


So I clicked on the link and I was transported to a blog run by Ryan and Maria - a couple, I think. Apparently, Maria's father went to high school with Michael Emerson! In Iowa! She scanned the relevant yearbook photos and posted them.

I love the part where she said Michael hated being in the debate team and preferred the thespian club. Eating an entire tube of toothpaste to get out of a competition? Oh, my gosh.

Everyone, click on the link below to check out Michael Emerson's high school pics!

Ryan and Maria - "Bet They Don't Call You 'Squirrelly' Now"

Enjoy!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: