Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fringe Season 2 Premiere Freakin' Rocked

Did y'all watch "A New Day In The Old Town"? Did you?

Wow. That was freaking amazing.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

The first five minutes blew my mind. I kinda figured out what the dude was doing - i.e. shape-shifting - after the intro. (Hehe.) I didn't see The Observer, though, until I went to FringeTelevision.com (Fringe's DarkUFO).

And what is the true nature of Colonel Phillip Broyles and Nina Sharp's relationship??? That was shocking!

The new FBI agent, Amy Jessup, is kinda interesting. Her motivation for following Olivia's car crash wasn't explained, was it? Hmmm... Would that be explained later on? Also, it was interesting that she had a Bible with her when she was looking at the old (as in, Season 1) Fringe Division cases. What is the significance of that?

And that last scene? Oh. My. Gosh. So was Charlie Francis already dead when Amy and Peter found him - or shape-shifter him - standing over the dead nurse (or doctor???)? Or was it even before? I noticed the laundry cart when Charlie, Peter, and Amy were chasing after the shape-shifter.

Overall, the Season 2 premiere was pretty mind-blowing. No wonder: J.J. Abrams and Akiva Goldsman wrote the episode.

I'm already looking forward to next week's episode!!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: