Monday, October 25, 2010

Scream 2010 LOST Tribute

Last Tuesday, Spike aired the Scream 2010, which included a final farewell to LOST.

As I mentioned on my previous post, Damon Lindelof, Carlton Cuse, Jorge Garcia, Henry Ian Cusick, and Harold Perrineau were there for the farewell tribute. In addition to them, Malcolm David Kelly, Ian Somerhalder, and Francois Chau were also on stage. Jimmy Kimmel - probably the biggest LOST dork in Hollywood - introduced the aforementioned men after an emotional montage for LOST was shown. (And, of course, I teared up when I saw the final moment of the show. Again.)

I think it was fitting that Jorge spoke on behalf of the cast and crew. I loved when he referred to the black dagger-like trophy as the proverbial nail on the coffin for LOST. I only wish the entire cast were there.

Check out the following video for the men's entrance and Jorge's speech. Thanks to user THELOSTAFTERLIFE for making the video embeddable.


And, oh, Matthew Fox won the Best Television Performance award for LOST.

Thank God for genre award shows. If not for them, LOST would not be recognized.

No comments: