Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Only Bad Thing About Being Canadian

I love Canada. If I were to choose between living in the U.S. and living in Canada, I'd chose living in Canada anytime. I don't have anything against America, really. I have American friends and relatives. Americans, in general, are great. But, of course, Canadians are better.

However, America doesn't let me access the things that I want - want and need - to have access to. There are two things.

First, I can't stream episodes online because I'm a Canadian resident. For example, LOST - the best show on earth - episodes are available online. Unfortunately, I always get this message:

Only viewers within the United States can watch these full-length episodes.


I get the same message when I try to watch CSI, CSI: Miami, and CSI: NY episodes on the CBS website.

Sucks.

Second, I can't buy TV episodes and movies from iTunes because they're not available on the Canadian iTunes store. If I try to buy them from the U.S. iTunes store, I fail as well because I don't have a credit card or bank account in the U.S.

Seriously?!

I don't know why I can't access shows and movies because I live in Canada. Tell me why!

I'm getting an iPod so I can download episodes of LOST, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, etcetera, and watch them on the go. But I can't because I'm a Canadian resident?!

Bull!

Would somebody be willing to download the new episodes of the above-mentioned shows and/or gift them to me? Please? Please?!

No comments: