Sunday, November 14, 2010

Six Weeks Before Christmas!

There are only six weeks before Christmas! That means, it's time to prepare my wish list.

Now that I have my preciousssss BlackBerry Torch, I don't need a digital camera, any of the other BlackBerry models, or the iPhone. So what would I like to receive on Christmas?

  • DVR - Yes, I still need a DVR. I can't bear to miss The Big Bang Theory too much because of The Vampire Diaries. I need my Big Bang fix! Also, I don't wanna wait until summer to see the current season of Castle. I also miss new episodes of Criminal Minds. Lastly, I don't wanna have to choose between The Good Wife and V when the latter comes back from hiatus. The Shaw on Demand that we have only works for House and Hawaii Five-0, and I can't watch either when someone's recording something. So I need my own DVR.
  • LOST: The Complete Collection (Blu-Ray) - I know I have the box sets for all six seasons, but I want to see the additional bonus features. That's at least two more hours of LOST goodies. (I really can't let go, can I?) I'll just sell the box sets that I already have.
  • Brian K. Vaughn's Y: The Last Man - I have a lot of books in my reading list. But I really want this graphic novel series. Really want this one.
  • DVDs/Blu-Ray Discs
    • Inception
    • Salt
    • Kick-Ass
    • Avatar
    • Splice
    • The Prisoner (2009 Miniseries)
    • Paranormal Activity
    • The Informant!
    • District 9
    • FlashForward: The Complete Series
    • Precious
    • Invictus
    • Legion
    • Smokin' Aces [UPDATE: Got it!]
  • Books
I hope to get at least four of these items. Hehe....

No comments: