Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Freelance Writing Too?

Purely editing projects are rare, even on iFreelance.com. Most projects that are open for bidding deal only with the writing, particularly articles and copy. Because my provider profile is under the Writing/Editing category, the project match alerts I get include writing projects. I have also received a few requests for my freelance writing rates.

But I don't have rates for my freelance writing! I have only set up rates for my editing services because I meant to focus on the editing. But I need supplemental income so I decided to offer freelance writing services too.

I hope to set up the rates before next week. They should be on the official website, iFreelance profile, Facebook page, and Twitter soon.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: